Monday, May 21, 2012

It's still Death Week!!! Next up 'Death Speaks'

Onyx. So great that she continues to include the dogs POV.
Caleb's in high school now and thinks the chaos of last year is behind him. Unfortunately, a serial killer is on the loose and children are his victims. Caleb agrees to help the police apprehend the murderer...until the killer takes notice of Caleb and his paranormal friends.

Carson and Brett remain the bullies they always were and their posse continues to grow. How long can the two groups stay out of each others' way before there's a firestorm of retribution...

The Government Graysheets continue to keep tabs on Caleb's every move while Jade's family threatens their relationship. Can they still be together even when events threaten to tear them apart?


Lori's Review: 5 Stars!!!
This book made me want to chew a big ole wad of gum and make epic bubbles!!!! It was that amazing. As soon as I finished it last night I bought the next book and am now reading it. LOVED IT.
From my initial review you can tell that I am a huge Tiff fan. I love that she annoyingly chews her gum and rolls her eyes. I feel like she keeps the boys more in check than the other girls. Because the boys can relate to her. The book is full of action. Full of drama and love. And Onyx love that she includes his POV. So great!

Kami's Review: 5 Stars
I honestly think this book topped the 1st one. I have not laughed so much reading a book ever. Such a good series, I cannot wait for the next book to come out! To the Author, keep up the good work, I am now a fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment